An Important Message to Our Community from Maine Source Homes & Realty
During these painful and challenging times, we invite you to see Maine Source Homes & Realty as a source of friendship, support, and service to you and our entire community. We hope to serve you in 2 critical ways: (1.) By meeting all your real estate buying, selling, and building needs, while strictly following Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for conducting essential business and (2.) By being a good neighbor and friend to all, offering you resources that will help keep you, your family, and our entire community safe and healthy as we meet this unprecedented challenge together.
Safely Serving All Your Real Estate Needs During This Difficult Time
We recognize your need to buy, sell, or build a home may not be able to wait for the weeks or months it will take for the COVID-19 crisis to end. That’s why we are continuing to serve you, while rigidly adhering to all social-distancing and health-maintenance guidelines from the state of Maine and Federal government. This includes—but is not limited to—our real estate agents and clients wearing masks, only allowing 5 people into a house being shown, offering virtual house tours, signing paperwork with DocuSign, and making sure all lights are already turned on before clients arrive to tour a house.
If you need to buy, sell, or build a home, you’ve never experienced a more stressful and challenging time in which to do it. But you’re not alone. Maine Source Homes & Realty is here with you each step of the way—and with our entire Maine community—and we invite you to contact us anytime you need kind, supportive, experienced assistance.
Recent COVID-19 Announcements from Maine Source Homes & Realty
- April 9, 2020: In response to Governor Janet Mills’ order that all nonessential businesses in Maine must close, construction and real estate remain open adhering to these important guidelines. Read now.
- March 17, 2020: In response to Governor Janet Mills and Maine CDC’s announcement of the first presumptive positive COVID-19 case in the state of Maine. Read now.
We will continue to post important real estate information as it is available. For future updates, please bookmark this page and subscribe to our newsletter.
Supportive Coronavirus Resources for Our Maine Community
- 211 Maine: Get answers to your questions at any time by dialing 211 (or 1-866-811-5695), texting your ZIP code to 898-211; or emailing email@example.com.
- Maine CDC Coronavirus Website: Get the latest situation in Maine on the Maine CDC’s COVID-19 website.
- U.S. CDC Coronavirus Website: Get nationwide and global updates at cdc.gov/coronavirus.